[STRANGE BUT TRUE] A Prophet who hasn't had a bath for Thirteen years

credit: vanguard

Strange But True, a sane man who hasn’t taken a bath for more than 13 years and is not smelling? Impossible, you might exclaim. may be odd, but it is true. His name is Wale Olagunju a.k.a (Prophet Wale Olagunju). See what he has to say about the Bath Fasting..."I saw the handwriting boldly in 1999. In 2000, I was on the mountain (at Akike) where I spent a year praying, asking God to give me more power and ability to prophecy accurately as well as power. I asked God to give me power to do exploit in the ministry".

"I wanted power like that of Elijah and Isaiah. But God told me there is a price to pay: “You must separate yourself by abstaining from bath, sex, drinking of soft drinks and wine. When I got home, I couldn’t tell my wife. It was a hard task to embark upon".

"I kept the word for four months, I was battling with it and at the same time seeking the face of God for more clarifications. So God revealed Himself to my wife and it was confirmed and so since 2001 until now, water has not touched my body. God has been using me and I have been prophesying according to his instructions and to the glory of God, all the prophesies have been coming to pass".

Continue reading  here...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages