I’m Going Into Politics But I won’t Dump Music Says KSB


Kenny St Brown needs no introduction as one of Nigeria’s most celebrated contemporary gospel artistes, She is currently channeling all her energies and passion into nation building. She said in an interview with Showtime Celebrity;
"I want to go into politics to help build a nation that we will all be proud of. Not in terms of building infrastructure, nor ensuring that there is regular power supply in the country".

"But it’s in the area of building our people. We are blessed with human resources and other nations refer to us as the giant of Africa. This is not because of the infrastructure in place in our country, but because of our population and the aboundance of man power".

She also added; "I can’t stop singing. Singing is my nature, music is my life. Give me a stage now and I will kill the stage,. I will get you up and get you dancing. It’s a ministry; I am actually the youth pastor in my church, and every Sunday morning, I’m there. I am a professional person, I can’t say because of this I can’t do that. I’m never an idle person and again, I easily get bored doing one thing".

That's a WOW from me, may God crown her towards Nation building........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages