Toni Braxton Charges Her Sons (Diezel and Denim) Rent







Sexy Mother of two...Toni Braxton is making sure her 11 and 12-year-old sons Diezel and Denim know about value of money and its management

Recently on The Queen Latifah Show she revealed that she makes the boys pay rent and utilities to teach them how to manage their expenses when they become adults. See her quote:

    “They get ten and twelve dollars a week, and one pays me two dollars, the other pays me three dollars. Seventy-five cents for gas and electric and fifty cents for cable and things like that.

    Just so they can understand the value of a dollar and they can understand that when you get older and have to leave, you have to pay bills. It was a shock to me when I found out I had to pay bills, like, ‘What do you mean rent?!’ So I thought I should instill that into my little boys.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages