Lol...Chinese Man Covered With 460,000 Bees For Honey Stunt





I'm amazed with this, dont know 'bout you....A 34-year-old honey merchant from the southwestern Chinese metropolis of Chongqing, covered himself in bees that collectively weighed more than 45 kilograms (100 pounds) in a display for a group of French photographers.
To be honest I feel very nervous, but I do it to promote my honey,” She said, adding that he was stung more than 20 times during the 14-minute stunt.
“To be honest I felt very nervous, but I do it to promote my honey,” he said, adding: “I’m used to dealing with bees… and started these activities when I was about 22.
“The main preparation is avoiding taking a shower, especially avoiding using soap because it can excite the bees,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages